The Stearns Learning Resources Center (LRC) at the Ocala Campus is located in Building 3 and houses both the Library and the Learning Support Center. The LRC offers Wi-Fi access, computers, charging stations, a printing station, and a comfortable lounge area.
Library – First and Second floors
- Circulation [and general information] desk (1st floor entrance)
- Reference [and research help] desk (2nd floor)
- All circulating and reference books, magazines, newspapers, and DVDs (2nd floor)
- Group study rooms (2nd floor)
- Quiet area (2nd floor – North side of library)
- Leisure reading area (2nd floor)
- Computers for student and community use (2nd floor)
- Library classroom (2nd floor, Room 219)
- Whiteboards for student study groups (1st floor)
Learning Support Center – First floor, Room 101
- Tutoring & Writing Center
- E-Learning Help Desk
- Computer lab for current students
- Print station
Fall & Spring
Monday-Thursday, 7:30 a.m.-9 p.m., Friday, 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Closed on Sunday.
May 16 through August 1 - Monday-Thursday, 7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.; Closed Friday-Sunday.
Jan 16, Martin Luther King Weekend - Closed
Feb 14, College Planning Day - Open 1 p.m.- 9 p.m.
March 13-17, Spring Break - Closed
May 29, Memorial Day - Closed
June 23 & June 27 (Break between Summers A & B) - Open 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
July 4, Independence Day - Closed
September 5, Labor Day - Closed
October 4, College Planning Day - Open 1 p.m.- 9 p.m.
November 11, Veteran's Day - Closed
December 21 through January 2 - Closed
Monday-Tuesday 7:30 a.m.-9 p.m.
Wednesday-Thursday 7:30 a.m.-9 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m.-5 p.m. (Except for December 17 - Closed)
Contact the LRC at 352-854-2322, Ext. 1344 (Circulation desk), Ext. 1345 (Reference desk), or Ext. 1246 (Learning Support Center Help Desk).