Submitting placement test scores is a required step in the admissions process at CF. You can satisfy the Testing requirement one of the following ways:
- Submit official SAT or ACT official test scores*
- Submit official PERT test scores*
- Submit official transcripts from a previous college or university that show completion of college-level Math or English
- Submit official test scores for college-level exams, such as AP, IB, ACE, or CLEP.
*Test scores are valid for two years
>> Attention Florida High School Graduates & Active Duty Military
You may be exempt from the admissions testing requirement, if
- you started in a Florida public high school during the 2003-2004 school year or later and graduated with a standard high school diploma from a Florida public high school in 2007 or later, or
- you are Active Duty Military
If you qualify for this exemption, placement testing is not required for admissions and you can go directly into college-level classes. We strongly recommend you choose to take a placement test and review your scores to determine your best placement for success.
CF's school code is: 5127
CF's school code is: 0721
Placement Testing & Special Admission
Certain programs at CF are classified as Limited-Access or Special Admissions. These programs require a separate application process which may include additional testing. For detailed information on Limited-Access programs, click here.
>> Take the PERT
Available at CF's Testing Center, the cost is $10 and your scores are available immediately.
Types of Placement Tests
Health Science Related Tests
Law Enforcement Occupations Tests