Project Eagle is a four-week summer program to help students become college ready in reading, writing and math. The class consists of 35-50 students who are preparing to start classes at CF. It is offered by CF's Student Support Services program, a federally-funded TRIO program.
- bridge the transition from high school and/or work to the community college
- learn and develop valuable study skills that help you throughout college
- improve reading, writing and math skills
- get a head start or jump on community college life prior to the fall semester
- become aware of options available at the community college
- get to know the campus better
- maximize your academic potential
- develop relationships with professors and staff
- develop a support network with your classmates
- plan effectively and set goals
- study and learn effectively
- receive comprehensive individual and/or group tutoring by trained peer tutors
- receive college transfer advisement.