Project Eagle is a four-week summer program to help students become college ready in reading, writing and math. The class consists of 35-50 students who are preparing to start classes at CF. It is offered by CF's Student Support Services program, a federally funded TRIO program.
- Bridge the transition from high school and/or work to the community college.
- Learn and develop valuable study skills that help you throughout college.
- Improve reading, writing and math skills.
- Get a head start or jump on community college life prior to the fall semester.
- Become aware of options available at the community college.
- Get to know the campus better.
- Maximize your academic potential.
- Develop relationships with professors and staff.
- Develop a support network with your classmates.
- Plan effectively and set goals.
- Study and learn effectively.
- Receive comprehensive individual and/or group tutoring by trained peer tutors.
- Receive college transfer advisement.