In just two years, you can learn how to combine medical technology and human touch to respond to the needs of millions of people. Visit our Information Session homepage to find out when and where you can find out more in person.
Dean of CF Health Sciences, Dr. Stephanie Cortes, email@example.com, 352-873-5800.
Health Sciences Programs are Limited Access.
A Limited Access Program is one in which both program admission and course registration are restricted to a certain number of students meeting pre-determined criteria. Limited access status is justified when student demand exceeds available resources or accreditation requirements (i.e., student/faculty ratios, instructional facilities and equipment, clinical sites) or the nature of the program calls for specific admission requirements. Limited access programs have admissions processes and criteria beyond general college admissions. While any student meeting the minimum criteria is encouraged to apply, not all applicants may be accepted for the desired term.
Bachelors Degree Programs
Associate Degree Programs
College Credit Certificate Programs
Postsecondary Adult Vocational Certificate
Applied Technology Diploma
Advanced Technical Certificate
Associate Degree, Business & Technology
Common Elements of Health Sciences Programs at CF
- Each program has earned accreditation from the respective national commissions.
- Each program has a detailed information session (mandatory for some programs).
- Background check is required before starting any Health Sciences program.
- Persons with criminal backgrounds may not be eligible to enter CF's Health Sciences programs.
- Health certificate is required.
- Students must meet certain physical and mental standards (i.e. lifting, walking, immunizations, etc.), to be certified by a physician.
- Dedicated advisors are knowledgeable about the Health Sciences programs.