The RN - BSN allows associate degree registered nurses to advance their education, facilitate entry into graduate nursing programs, and support meeting the Institute for Medicine’s call to increase the proportion of nurses with a baccalaureate degree to 80 percent by 2020. At the graduate level, nurses will prepare for advanced clinical positions and for nursing faculty positions, meeting additional needs for nurses in primary care and as nursing program faculty educating new nurses.
This bachelor's degree program is designed to articulate with State University System of Florida graduate nursing degree programs.
- More than $1 million in scholarships available to CF BSN students annually.
- Your employer's tuition reimbursement benefit may make this program free.
- Study with your peers in a program that is recognized nationally for quality and affordability, while receiving one-on-one access to faculty.
- Dedicated advisors to help with the admissions process.
Full-time and part-time options available.
This is a limited access program. Additional admission requirements are needed to enter this program; click to find out more.
BSN courses begin in January, May and August.
- December 1st for Spring term (begins January)
- April 1st for Summer term (begins May)
- July 15th for Fall term (begins August)
Ready to get started?
Want to get involved?
The College of Central Florida is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing.
Click to read more about the ACEN announcement.