The Educational Opportunity Center is a federal TRiO program designed to give information to the community about opportunities in higher education to individuals who would like to get a certificate or degree.
The following FREE services are provided to potential and current college students:
- developing educational plans
- assistance with financial aid applications for grants and scholarships
- assistance with college admission applications
- guidance through the college admission process
- workshops on financial literacy and financial aid
- fee waivers for CF placement tests
To set up an appointment, please stop by the office in the Dorothea G. Jerome Building, Room 112 or call 352-746-6721, ext. 6137 or 6147. Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.