The Office of Student Accounts accepts payments for any fees incurred while attending CF.
Ways to pay your student accounts balance:
- Take advantage of our NelNet payment plan.
- Pay online with a credit card. We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express.
- Go to mycf.cf.edu
- Login with CF ID # and password
- Click on the red tab “finances”
- Under payment of fees, click “online payment”
- Click on “fee balances” and Online payment of fees
- Click on “make a payment”
*must make sure it’s for the right semester and put phone number in with dashes.
- Visit a cashier at the Ocala or Citrus campuses or Levy Center. (See below for locations and times.)
(Remember to write your CF ID on the check and driver's license number.)
We process all student refunds and utilize BankMobile Disbursements for the fastest refund delivery possible.
We are here to help, please call the Cashier’s office at 352-854-2322, ext. 1213 with any questions regarding your student account.
Cashier's office Locations:
- Ocala Cashier's Office - 3001 S.W. College Rd, Ocala, FL 34474
- Located in the Bryant Student Union (Building 5)
- Phone Number: 352-854-2322 ext. 1213
- Fax Number: 352-873-5860
- Hours of Operation: Monday - Thursday 8 a.m.-6 p.m., Friday 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Citrus Cashier's Office - 3800 S. Lecanto Highway, Lecanto, FL 34461
- Located in the Citrus Learning & Conference Center (Building C4)
- Phone Number: 352-746-6721 ext. 6103 or 6105
- Fax Number: 352-249-1234
- Hours of Operation: Monday - Thursday 8 a.m.-6 p.m., Friday 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Levy Cashier's Office - 114 Rodgers Blvd, Chiefland, FL 352-493-9533
- Phone Number: 352-493-9533
- Fax Number: 352-493-9994
- Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 8 a.m.-4 p.m.